RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexter's Auto

Go down

Dexter's Auto Empty Dexter's Auto

Post by MARTINI Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey guys, this isn't an official sponsorship but I wanted to let all of you know about this place.

Dexter's Auto
2096 West Shore Rd.
Warwick, RI 02886
401-732-3575

They do auto repair, auto body and state inspections and are on the AAA list so tows to them are free if you have AAA. If you go there talk to George Simone and tell him that you saw this post on Abducted's forums and mention my name.

They have helped me out time from time and have been in a real good possition pork me and they didn't. If you guys haven't heard this story, I thought I snapped one of my drive axels and I jaked my car up and took a look and didn't see anything, this was before I had my tools back so I was up shit creak, I drove it over there and they put it up on the lift, turns out that some jack ass loosened my lug nuts on one of my tires... They could have easly told me I needed a $300.00 part and sent me on my way in a few hours. They are very honest and thats what we need these days...
MARTINI
MARTINI
President

What I drive: : 2015 Audi S4 / 2013 Jeep Wrangler

https://www.facebook.com/djmikemartini

Back to top Go down