RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE******

4 posters

Go down

Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE****** Empty Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE******

Post by PureAdrenaline Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes, I said it... Oxy-moron. In the fact that I am posting a Muscle car for sale on a tuner site. The car in particular is an 88 Camaro RS Sport Coupe. It is a PROJECT. No motor or transmission. Needs a windsheild and repair on a quarter sized hole on the rear wheel wells and where the factory gelcaos chipped n the drivers door. That aside, the car is SOLID. T-tops, black, blue being the original color. I will post pics when I get home but the car can be seen on my thread entitled "Project Big Sexy". It is set up to accept either a manual or automatic transmission although it ws originally a 305v8-5 speed manual. Asking $800obro(and the deal still stands that I made with Joe with going down to $500 if cash is in hand). Buyer will be responsible for picking it up.

Last edited by PureAdrenaline on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pulled off the market.)

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

What I drive: : A car

Back to top Go down

Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE****** Empty Re: Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE******

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 am

now your just taunting me. I want that car lol
Shadow
Shadow
Addict

What I drive: : 1997 E36 M3

Back to top Go down

Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE****** Empty Re: Oxymoron... ******IS NO LONGER FOR SALE******

Post by PureAdrenaline Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Twisted Evil LOL. Not exactly my intention. But since you are at war with yourself, I will sweeten the pot for you even more. I would (for the people I know in real life that is or someone highly vouched for) throw in the parts that I was going to ebay from the 85 IROC. That is all body panels, glass, lights, hood and ground effects, mechanical parts that arent already vouched for use on my Monte Carlo, and the same for interior parts Pretty much the lot that I was going to sell individually on ebay for over a thousand dollars all told. Only catch to the above mentioned is that I wont actually be stripping that one until right around Christmas. Wow, talk about sounding like an infomercial... Twisted Evil

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cass Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

lol no good to me me and gms dont get along look at my finger lmfao
cass
cass
RITUNERZ Member

What I drive: : 98 Eclipse Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:27 am

Yeah, but you can hardly blame the actions of an oversight on GM's.

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:42 pm

omg i hate you lol i need to talk to cait.
Shadow
Shadow
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Haha. Let me know what she says so I know what I am doing with it.

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Anything yet lmao. Should I expect to have a visitor for the night sometime soon?

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Sorry bro, no can do. Also havent had a computer in a few days
Shadow
Shadow
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Thats all good man. I was just teasing you a bit.

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Ok guys, I just put up a last call on this locally so I will do the same here except with an added option. I need room so this does have to go. The person who brings $300 and a trailer can take it. That is scrap price, so that is the lowest amount feasable that I can take for it. If no responses in a few days, I will promptly remove the adds and strip her for ebay the day after Christmas. If interested, I will PM directions.

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

Ok, this is no longer on the market... she will be getting gutted for some project reembursement by way of ebaying the parts.

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAdrenaline Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 am

Hey Martini, if you read this, is there a way to just delete this topic all together?

PureAdrenaline
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MARTINI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

PureAdrenaline wrote:Hey Martini, if you read this, is there a way to just delete this topic all together?

There is, but I'm not going to... lol, but you did it right and edited the title that it's been sold...

Clap Winning Charlie Clap
MARTINI
MARTINI
President

What I drive: : 2015 Audi S4 / 2013 Jeep Wrangler

https://www.facebook.com/djmikemartini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down