RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry

3 posters

Go down

DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry Empty DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry

Post by MARTINI Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 am

Hey guys, I wanted to share this story from RIDSMs

There is a 17 year old girl who took her GSX over to Rossi's for an inspection sticker after getting a 5 day tag on it. Instead of helping her out, they put her over a barrel and porked her hard.

1st they told her that her BOV was shot and they couldn't pass it with out a new one and rapped her on the part. Then they told her that her rear knuckle was broken and needed a new one, once she agree'd to that they then claimed that someone put the rear axel nut on backwards and now needs a new rear axel. Needless to say she went past the 5 days on the tag, they have had her car for a few weeks now and is holding it hostage untill she pays for it, and thats if they don't find anything else wrong with it...

This is after what happened to me a few years back...

They sabatoged my Mustang a few years back when it went in for a water pump, they call me and tell me that my water pump housing was cracked when they took it out, and that the timing chain fell out of the car, They wanted to charge me over 300 bucks just for the parts and another 200 for labor, even tho they had to take that off to do the orriginal job. Needless to say a race timing set and cover costs less than 100 bucks at any speed shop, so I got the parts myslef, they didn't like that too much so when they called me to tell me they put my car back to getther , it wouldn't start and wanted to charge me another 150 bucks to find out why... at that point they had my car for two weeks and I saw what they where trying to do, so I went there and paid them for the job they did and told them I was getting the car towed out of there, they tried telling me that I couldn't have a tow truck come in and get it, it would have to be thier tow company, which couldn't be done till the AM, it was againsted thier policy and blah blah blah, at that point I had AAA and Coventry Police there to have my vehical released to me, got it home and found out that someone rewired my distribitor so that it shorted out, and there was a paper clip shoved into the pins of my CPU, plus my aftermarket electric fan had 3 blades broken off.. Thats when I reversed the charges on my debit card...

I also know of 3 other people who have been burned by them....

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ANY OTHER FORUMS YOU MAY BE PART OF!!!!

Hell if we cause him to loose atleast 10% of his next years potential buisness, that would put a smile on my face...

THANKS
MARTINI
MARTINI
President

What I drive: : 2015 Audi S4 / 2013 Jeep Wrangler

https://www.facebook.com/djmikemartini

Back to top Go down

DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry Empty Re: DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry

Post by BoxMan Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 am

They refused to fix the exhaust on my element after the flange broke due to them not installing a flex pipe......speaking of that i still need a flex pipe lmao thanks Martini you just reminded me about something without even meaning too
BoxMan
BoxMan
New Blood

Back to top Go down

DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry Empty Re: DO NOT GO TO Rossi's Auto in Coventry

Post by Tap Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

Well i know where i am not going glad my car has to have all the work done by the dealership cause of the extended warranty i got with it unlimited oil changes as long as i own it and motor warrantied as long as i own it

Tap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down