RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fs Jbl P1224 12 Inch Sub In A Ported Box $250

Go down

Fs Jbl P1224  12 Inch Sub In A Ported Box $250 Empty Fs Jbl P1224 12 Inch Sub In A Ported Box $250

Post by Tap Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Ok folks i am selling my JBL sub i need the room in the back of my car and could use the extra cash! i am asking $250for the sub in the box. The box could use new carpet but hits extreamlly loud. It took a little over a year to break this sub in and i have yet to power it to it's full potential as it is loud enough for me as it is. here are the specs.
Fs Jbl P1224  12 Inch Sub In A Ported Box $250 20098301023102241-p1224-jbl
P1224

12" (300mm) Plus OneĀ® (patent pending) Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer

Kevlar-impregnated paper woofer cones - This combination has been chosen for its high strength-to-weight ratio, and is formed using a proprietary manufacturing process. Besides improved transient response, this cone adds stiffness to relieve stress concentrations that may accumulate at the base of the cone under high power and high-pressure applications.

Plus One (patent pending) woofer cones - JBL has taken its incredbile Plus One cone technology into the world of subwoofers. Each Power Series sub features more cone area than that found on competing subwoofers of the same size. This increase in cone area delivers an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.

The JBL P1224 features a proprietary die-cast frame that ensures that the motor structure stays centered in the voice-coil gap, ensuring long-term reliability and durability.

Stitched-in tinsel leads are used to greatly enhance reliability and eliminate audible tinsel lead slap.

Power Handling, RMS 400 Watts
Power Handling, Peak 1600 Watts

12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
Plus One cone design for more effective surface area
power range: 50-400 RMS watts (200 watts per coil)
1600 watts peak power handling
frequency response: 23-450 Hz
sensitivity: 94 dB
mounting depth: 6-13/16"
sealed box volume: 1.00 cu. ft.
ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
warranty: 1 year

Crutchfield sells this sub for $200 new and you can get it there if you want to take the year to break it in!

let me know or make an offer

I will power it up and show it to anyone who wants to listen to it before hand! Tax time is here and i got a new idea for my car this spring

Tap

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum