RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information

3 posters

Go down

Information Empty Information

Post by Tap Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Feel free to ask any questions on car audio my way i owned my own store at one point and am willing to spread my knowledge to anyone who wants to listen. I am very opionated and brand lots of brands and pride myself on making "Bass on a budget" Smile

Tap

Back to top Go down

Information Empty Re: Information

Post by MARTINI Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 am

were in the same boat brother... My dad owned Sound FX before it was Sound FX in W. Warwick... it use to be called East Coast Communications & Sound...
MARTINI
MARTINI
President

What I drive: : 2015 Audi S4 / 2013 Jeep Wrangler

https://www.facebook.com/djmikemartini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tap Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am

nice

Tap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tap Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 am

I was a part owner in Aspen Auto Sound and Security in Johnston we bought out a boomer mcloud and opened up 2-3 months before the recission started hard core and then lasted another 8 -9 months after that before we decided we were better off to close shop pay the debt and stay friends. I also was a sales and Install assistant manager at circuit city in hanover mass. Turned that stores car audio dpt around then went to attleboro and worked there for a while, as well as at Aspen before i bought in and became a part owner of the Johnston location with another close friend. I have been doing this shit for 12 years now lol. But i am an EMI/EMC tech up in boxboro mass and i test mostly military and aero space stuff to make sure it doesnt blow up or blow other stuff u,p with induced current lightening rf waves all sorts of fun stuff and i have a degree in electronics engineering technologies from NEIT

Tap

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:12 am

i think i might of drooled a little bit. too many big words for me. im out of this one lol
Shadow
Shadow
Addict

What I drive: : 1997 E36 M3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum