RITUNERZ.COM | Car enthusiast club.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

new member  Empty new member

Post by bostonguy01 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:53 pm

hey im bostonguy01 im new to this club i want to be come full time memeber and join in on the meets and shows and stuff and just make new friends with passion that i have which is cars!! i own 1995 gsx DSM!!! um any dsm owners i would love to meet up with you and share info and just learn about DSM cars im excited about joining this should be fun Very Happy

bostonguy01
New Blood

What I drive: : 1995 eclipse gsx

Back to top Go down

new member  Empty Re: new member

Post by redvenge99 Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome to the forums. DO you have anything done to your car? Plans, and ofcourse we need pics. There are a few dsm owners here so there is some knowledge. The meets are usually held on saturday nights at the walmart cranston parking lot. Check out the events page on our facebook page...
redvenge99
redvenge99
Gear Head

What I drive: : 06 Saturn Ion Redline

Back to top Go down

Post by MARTINI Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forums... I got your message on Abducted MotorSports facebook page, we actually don't use that page for the club, but be sure to "Like" the RITUNERZ facebook page if you haven't done so already at: www.facebook.com/ritunerz

In the meantime why don't you tell us about yourself and your ride a bit more, maybe a few pics in the "Forum Member's Rides" section.

Also be sure to check out our rules and regulations section and how to become a member section.
MARTINI
MARTINI
President

What I drive: : 2015 Audi S4 / 2013 Jeep Wrangler

https://www.facebook.com/djmikemartini

Back to top Go down

Post by bostonguy01 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

redvenge99 wrote:Welcome to the forums. DO you have anything done to your car? Plans, and ofcourse we need pics. There are a few dsm owners here so there is some knowledge. The meets are usually held on saturday nights at the walmart cranston parking lot. Check out the events page on our facebook page...

my mods are full straight pipe with 4inch down pipe greddy turbo exhaust hks bov greddy turbo intake um greddy headers and i want to get bigger turbo maybe garret turbo perhaps

bostonguy01
New Blood

What I drive: : 1995 eclipse gsx

Back to top Go down

Post by th1eternaldragon Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 am

Welcome to the forum. Ill leave it at that since 2 members have pretty much said everything else lol

th1eternaldragon
Vice President

What I drive: : 97 Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down